Your child's teacher will be reaching out to you to schedule a conference to discuss your child's academic and social progress this year. Some questions are listed below to ask your child's teacher.
1. How is my child's attendance?
2. What areas are their strengths and areas of needed improvement?
3. How did they score on their DIBELS assessment?
4. How did my child score on their SBAC assessment? (grades 4-5)
5. How is my child's behavior in class and on the playground?
6. How can I help my child at home?
September 6, 2018
Minimum Day (Dismissal @ 12:31pm)
5:30-6:00pm Principal Message
6:00-6:30pm Teacher Presentation
6:30-7:00pm Teacher Presentation
The first day of school is August 14th. Also mark your calendars for:
1st & 2nd Grade Orientation on August 8th @ 8:30am
5th Grade & Make-up Orientation on August 9th @ 8:30am
TK/Kindergarten Orientation on August 13th @ 1:00pm.
Also our bell schedule has slightly changed. Please click on the link to upload the most recent bell schedule.
Career Day was a hit at Dearborn! Our kids sported their favorite career hero and College Swag. They listened to many presentations on different career paths. Watch the video link below to learn more! Our kids are on the College and Career Path!
Please review our 2018-2019 School Year Calendar & Bell Schedule for next year. Our goal for next year will be for every student to not miss anymore than 5 days of school for the year. In addition our dismissal time has changed from 2:10 to 2:15pm for next year.