Our 1st Friday Bully Awareness event was a HUGE success! The kids took pictures on their buddy wall, created kindness bracelets, danced, and did a hula hoop challenge!
Please join us for our AMAZING Fall Festival. There will be fun booths, a haunted house, food booths and more! Purchase your wristband now! The order form is located in the link below.
Your child's teacher will be reaching out to you to schedule a conference to discuss your child's academic and social progress this year. Some questions are listed below to ask your child's teacher.
1. How is my child's attendance?
2. What areas are their strengths and areas of needed improvement?
3. How did they score on their DIBELS assessment?
4. How did my child score on their SBAC assessment? (grades 4-5)
5. How is my child's behavior in class and on the playground?
6. How can I help my child at home?
September 6, 2018
Minimum Day (Dismissal @ 12:31pm)
5:30-6:00pm Principal Message
6:00-6:30pm Teacher Presentation
6:30-7:00pm Teacher Presentation
The first day of school is August 14th. Also mark your calendars for:
1st & 2nd Grade Orientation on August 8th @ 8:30am
5th Grade & Make-up Orientation on August 9th @ 8:30am
TK/Kindergarten Orientation on August 13th @ 1:00pm.
Also our bell schedule has slightly changed. Please click on the link to upload the most recent bell schedule.