Our Charter Lottery Application Window is from 4/3-5/24. Our Charter Lottery will take place on May 29th at 10:30am. You do not need to be present for the lottery. Please click below to complete our online Charter Lottery Application.
Our 1st Friday Bully Awareness event was a HUGE success! The kids took pictures on their buddy wall, created kindness bracelets, danced, and did a hula hoop challenge!
Your child's teacher will be reaching out to you to schedule a conference to discuss your child's academic and social progress this year. Some questions are listed below to ask your child's teacher.
1. How is my child's attendance?
2. What areas are their strengths and areas of needed improvement?
3. How did they score on their DIBELS assessment?
4. How did my child score on their SBAC assessment? (grades 4-5)
5. How is my child's behavior in class and on the playground?
6. How can I help my child at home?
September 6, 2018
Minimum Day (Dismissal @ 12:31pm)
5:30-6:00pm Principal Message
6:00-6:30pm Teacher Presentation
6:30-7:00pm Teacher Presentation