Due to COVID Protocols: Visitations are currently paused for safety reasons. (Updated on 2/18/22)
Visits from parents and members of the community are always welcome at Dearborn. Anyone entering or leaving Dearborn during the school day must go through the office. In order to minimize disruption to the instructional program and to ensure a safe campus, we do ask visitors to adhere to the following procedures:
- Before going to the classroom, sign in the visitor’s log in the main office. Wear the visitor’s badge in an easily visible location
- Limit each visit to 20 minutes.
- AS PER DISTRICT GUIDELINES, PRE-SCHOOL OR YOUNGER AGED CHILDREN MAY NOT ACCOMPANY VISITORS IN THE CLASSROOM
- Conferencing with teachers during instructional time is not permitted. You may make an appointment with the teacher to check on student progress.
- Return to the office to sign out.