Dearborn Elementary Charter Academy
2018 Science Fair and Family Night
May 9th, from 6:00-7:30pm
Check out the great projects from previous years.
All science fair projects must be brought to the auditorium between 7:20-7:50am the morning of the Science Fair.
Due to the high level of participation in our science Fair, priority display space will be given to projects that meet the Science Fair project guidelines.
The guidelines for all grades can be downloaded below.
The online and book resources are listed to the right.
Science standards and examples of projects are listed below, by grade level.
For additional information, please contact your child's teacher, Mrs. Weyandt (Room 24)
- The Complete Handbook for Scienc Fair Projects by Julianne Blair Bochinsky
- Science Fair Projects for Dummies by Maxine Levaren
- Science Fair Projects for Elementary Schools by Patricia Hachten Wee
- 101 Science Fair Projects by Kris Hirschmann and Barbara Levy
- Science Research Experiements for Young People by George Barr
- 365 Simple Science Experiments with Everyday Materials by E. Richard Churchill, Louis V. Loeschnig, and Muriel Mandell
- Mr. Wizard's Supermarket Science by Don Herbert
- Learn and Discover Fun Science by David L. Drotar